Prayer of a missionary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

- Prayer of a missionary

Post by Josuabrown on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:30 am

Lord,

Precious Lord Jesus, Wonderful Holy Spirit, Awesome God, help me not to be selfish. When I am alone, give me a heart to think not about myself but about others. When I am with others, give me a heart that forgets about myself and reaches out to them. When I am in pain, push the pain aside so I may be consumed by the needs and hurts of others. Inspire me to be a beacon of your love to my friends, family, and co-workers. Give me a heart to make new friends regardless of who they are. When I meet others who are very different from me, give me a heart to see these people as they are where they are. Help me to trust others even when I might be hurt by them. Help me to never hold a grudge or be resentful because of what others have done. Remind me every day to do what Jesus did in healing and loving others. Help me be a healing force by pushing my wants and needs aside. Help me to sacrifice myself for others as you sacrificed yourself for us. All these things I humbly pray in the name of the most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, the Mighty God, and the Ever-present Holy Spirit upon whom we can rely. Amen
Josuabrown

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-19

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/josuabrown

Back to top Go down

- Re: Prayer of a missionary

Post by Christ is My Life! on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:19 am

flower

Amen!!!!!

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top