A THANKYOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

- A THANKYOU

Post by Christ is My Life! on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:29 am

As a few of you know....I've been in a heavy place lately. One, I never thought I'd see, care about, nor want to. I want to thank those of you, who have really cared and PMed me to see if I am ok, and loved me! This is such a sign of Christ in your hearts and has given me strength when I am so low. I had even thought of closing this forum...but I have renewed hope and strength in that too!

God bless each one of you here! You are all so special and important!

And especially to Glory to God and Nobella! You have no idea how important you are! I just wanted to shout it out and let everyone know...to know the 2 of you, is to really touch God's spirit!!!! ❤
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

- Re: A THANKYOU

Post by everlastinglife on Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm

Its a joy to see friends show their heart. You better not close this site and know everyone here really loves you. Its to easy just to type it, its worth so much more if we type it and mean it!!

everlastinglife

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:50 am

Well, everlastinglife....God won't allow it. This entire experience is so humbling. I felt beaten down...and yet I feel more than renewed now....And look....The problem I had on the board was solved! (Was it coincidence your wife couldn't see the bottom of the board when nothing changed? I think not!!! Hee hee)

As long as we pay attention to the work He is doing in our lives and not take any credit for any of it...it is amazing what blessings He can bestow upon us.

Chastisement hurts. It cuts deep like a knife, but the results always outweigh our crying and torment. This is why we serve an Awesome God...He knows what we can never understand...and often hide from wanting that understanding.

I so love all of you here! And you all help me in my journey in very signifigant ways....and I am grateful to our Father for ALL OF IT!!!!

Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by everready on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:50 am

All the time I've spent here I just came upon this.
I know in the short time i've known you of your
struggles and victories. Glory to God in the highest

And Amen

Lee

Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

View user profile http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:20 am

Everready, You are so faithful to my venture here! And so very dear to my heart!!!! You have no idea how much you lift my spirits every day!!! You are such a blessing!!! God truly resides inside your house! little lamb

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by everready on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:43 am

I'm not boasting when I say this but our lawn caretaker said the same thing. He stopped his route to sit on the couch and wait
to hear the word of God. He was like a student hanging on every word. He got so excited he stopped ran out to his van got his cell phone called his Aunt back east and shoted, "Auntie" I'm here talking to a man of God, he knows Jesus and I know he talks to him.

Then I said say Barry, I'll talk to her, I'm not bashful, he handed me the phone and his Aunt was so full of the Holy Ghost we began to
rejoice, I haven't been that excited on a phone call, I'm telling you she was fantastic, if I had your phone # you'd see what I mean!!!!

Phew I'm getting all worked up, Halleluijah!

Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

View user profile http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top